Date: 10 October 2019
Location: Secure Parking, Merrits Place, 558 Little Bourke Street Melbourne
Time: 5:30pm - 6:00am
Entertainment: Artful Dodgers
For more information contact: Priscilla Heathwood on email@example.com
- 5:00pm – 6.30pm — Registration commences
- 7:00 pm — StreetSLEEP official welcome
- 7:15pm — Dinner is served
- 8:05pm — Panel discussion
- 9:00pm — Panel discussion concludes
- 9:10pm — Trivia/ entertainment commences
- 9:30pm — Trivia concludes and wind down
- 10:00pm — Lights out
The next day
- 4:30am — Breakfast preparation
- 5:30am — Participants departure
- 6:00am — Area clean and PIF bump out complete
Don’t miss out on these great prizes for everyone who goes the extra mile in their fundraising!
- $250 — Raise $250 to go into the draw for our Glamping Prize Sleep like a King or Queen and enjoy a night of ‘luxury’ in your own inflatable airbed complete with pillows, bedside tables and a goody bag.
- $500 — Raise $500 to go into the draw for our High Fundraisers Raffle. Dine like a champion and enjoy a $150 restaurant voucher, valid in your city.
- $750 — Receive guaranteed bragging rights in the form of a personalized shout out from event ambassador Benjamin Law or PIF, celebrating your fundraising achievement.
- $1,000 — Raise $1,000 to receive a solo sailor ticket to the PIF Regatta in your state.
Join other industry leaders for a day of networking on the water at the property industry’s biggest sailing day in your state.
- $2,000 — Raise $2,000 to go into the draw for the national premium raffle.
*One prize on offer nationally
PLUS, there will be a prize for the highest individual fundraiser and the highest fundraising team in each state.
RAISING FUNDS FOR PIF HOUSE PROGRAM
Our PIF house program is the Property Industry Foundation’s flagship program, where we partner with leading property and construction organisations to build and refurbish homes for at-risk homeless youth.
This a unique 50/50 model whereby funds raised from taking part in events such as StreetSLEEP enables us to raise half the investment to build a house, with the other half donated by the time, labour, good and services from within the property and construction industry.
Our goal is to build 125 bedrooms by 2021 and with your help we can achieve this!
So far we have built 56 bedrooms with another 46 bedroom in the pipeline in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. Current projects include PIF House Kingsford in Sydney, PIF House Clayton in Melbourne and PIF House Brisbane in Queensland.
All our PIF Houses are run charity partners including Lighthouse Foundation, Brisbane Youth Services, Wesley Mission, Marist 180 and Kari.
Over a the lifetime these bedrooms will provide a young person a place to call home so they won’t ever need to sleep rough again.
To learn more about PIF House program please visit https://www.pif.com.au/pif-house-program/